What a gorgeous day this day turned out to be!! When I got done baby-sitting for the day, we went to Hickam Beach to go swimming. It was freezing! I couldn't venture out past my knees but Hans, Ck, and Aunt Lenaire went out and played in the water! We wore Ck out so much that he fell asleep in the car and then stayed asleep when we brought him inside. You can tell where Hans posed him to get some good pictures. It still cracks me up! Then that evening we went downtown to look at the Honolulu City lights and displays! It was so cool to see and they are creative!!! I loved it!!
This day was also my daddy's birthday. This year he was moving up on the age scale. Last year he claimed he was still 29, this year he claimed to be 38 which is only about 9 years off from his real age!! We're getting closer. I know I told you Happy Birthday on that day, but Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment